This recipe was a no-brainer and easy to make an hour before you head out for the day! Greek yogurt (plain), all purpose flour, as the recipe calls for.
* Check out Nosh tips for more flavorful bagels below!
- Add cinnamon, sesame seeds, everything bagel seasoning, or your favorite flavor in the pre-mix.
- Add in whole wheat flour and ratio it out with all purpose flour, totaling up to 1.5 cups.
- If you stick with all purpose flour, try using blueberry, strawberry Or your favorite flavored Greek Yogurt, to bring in more flavors and sweetness.
I recommend all this because the taste of plain Greek yogurt and flour is super bland!
* PS! When fully baked, slice the bagels in half and throw in the toaster! Or leave in oven and raise temp to 375 or 400 for a few min! 😊
Enjoy! Send a note, if you dare! email@example.com