More food-pyramid-driven ideas for another night of good fulfillment without having to bake or cook anything long. This awesome platter works well. Line them up strategically in your happiest presentation ranging from most fave to least fave munchies to eat first.
If soft, baked preference, bake for about 20 min at 350. Bake the last 5 min at 400 and watch before the veggies shrink! 350 bake. Soft. 400 crispy. Pre-shrinkable!
If crispy preference, wrap each group with aluminum foil and bake the last 5 min at 400 and watch before the veggies shrink!
- Category 1: spinach salad with toasted walnuts and dates
- Category 2: red tomatoes
- Category 3: orange carrots
- Category 4: yellow peppers & yellow squash
- Category 5: green spinach
- Category 6: purple cauliflower
- Category 7: purple carrots